Subject: Re: ISO NY Zone A West
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 01:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. I have created a ISO New York Peak Loadshape mirroring the ISO NE 
Peak Loadshape. Attached please find the full Product Long Description. 
Please offer your comment/approval.

Dale
3-9746

Leslie Hansen
06/12/2000 03:42 PM
To: Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: ISO NY Zone A West  

Dale:

Looks okay -- I just made a few changes -- I updated the reference the NYISO 
as the site publisher and also updated the location reference.  

ISO NY Zone A (West) Peak

The Floating Price during a Determination Period shall be the average of the 
hourly day-ahead prices listed in the Index (in final, not estimate, form) 
for electricity delivered during Peak hours on each Delivery Day during the 
applicable Determination Period.  The Floating Price for each Determination 
Period shall be calculated utilizing the hourly clearing prices published by 
the New York Independent System Operator on its official web site currently 
located at http://www.nyiso.com/oasis/index.html, or any successor thereto, 
under the headings "Day Ahead Market LBMP - Zonal; Zonal Prices; West 
(61752)"  (the "Index").

Leslie