Subject: Arbitration/Process Agent Language in Form
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara and I met with Richard Sanders today to resolve some questions that we 
had concerning the arbitration and process agent language in our forms and 
here is what we concluded needed to be done:

1. If arbitration is chosen, there is no need to insert Waiver of Jury Trial 
language

2. Pending discussions that he will be having with Mark Haedicke and Jim 
Derrick, no chnages need to be made to our arbitration language.

3. Our Process Agent language will be revised such that under all 
circumstances it will say the following:

Party A appoints as its Process Agent , ____________, having an office in 
________________ on the date of this Agreement at __________________.  Party 
B appoints as its Process Agent, __________________, having an office in 
_______________ on the date of this Agreement at ______________.

Susan Bailey,
Could you please get from our corporate secretary's office the information 
that we need to fill in the blanks for ENA and ECC?

If you have any questions, please call me or Sara.

Carol