Subject: Re: US East Power Financial Swap - ISO NE HE 11-23
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 04:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached please find my revisions to the power financial swap product.  
Please review and let me know if you have any questions or comments.  A 
number of the changes I made are necessary to ensure that the product 
components for the swap are compatible with the physical index product 
components, e.g, the description of the index.

Regards,

Leslie

	Dale Neuner
	06/02/2000 01:47 PM
		 
		 To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric 
Saibi/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: US East Power Financial Swap - ISO NE HE 11-23

Eric, please get the attached in front of John Suarez and have him offer 
comments/approval. In particular, ensure that 

(i) the Product descritpion for the website is adequate (keep in mind I only 
have 15 characters to work with)
(ii) the reference to the index is correct
(iii) the product will be priced on each day during the week, including NERC 
holidays.

Leslie and Mark; once I get comments from commercial I'd like to have each of 
you offer review and offer comments on this Product - final approval to come 
from Mark.

Dale
3-9746