Subject: Re: Top 20
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tanya and Sara:
Just an update on the ones that I am handling:

Aquila/Utilicorp will be in place tomorrow
Idacorp should be done this week as i spoke with their counsel today
Pancanadian  - we are waiting for them to decide whether they will accept the 
ISDA form of CSA
Reliant - we do have their form and Rod and I are working through credit 
issues
El Paso - I am waiting for a revised draft from them but we are close
J Aron - done

	Tanya Rohauer
	06/05/2000 03:25 PM
		
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rod Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul 
Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Brant 
Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan 
Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent 
Hendry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kaye 
Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Top 20

Sara,

After looking at the list, we are on top of most of it:

aquila risk - we should be assigning all the trades to the new Utilicorp ISDA 
and terminating Aquila Risk master
jaron - we have a new ISDA; Jeff probably just isn't reflecting it yet
el paso - Brant is currently negotiating the new ISDA

The following are in negotiation and are Top 10s:
- idacorp
- wps
-pancanadian
-duke energy mktg ltd (i think this one is all but signed)
- mieco
-dynegy canada

I know you have had initial discussions with the counterparties and have 
discussed the need to put new documentation in place with:
- morgan
- vitol

Lastly, we were waiting on Reliant to give us an updated draft ISDA; however, 
now that Randy Baker has left Reliant, they are not likely to address for 
awhile.  Tracy can ask Kelly about trying to get something in place.

The others can probably wait until we get some of the above executed. Dynegy 
and Sempra are probably the most important of those left.  Dynegy should not 
be too difficult; however, Sempra is a master financial/physical and will be 
more problematic.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Tanya

From: Sara Shackleton on 06/02/2000 10:26 AM
To: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rod 
Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Edward 
Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan 
Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent 
Hendry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kaye 
Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Top 20

FYI - the following list reflects old ECT master and no master counterparties 
by volume (not necessarily exposure).  Sara

Tanya:  do you want all of these names on the legal/credit list?
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 06/02/2000 10:08 AM -----

	Jefferson D Sorenson
	06/02/2000 09:27 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Top 20

see if this will help
---------------------- Forwarded by Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT on 
06/02/2000 09:26 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Diane Anderson                           06/01/2000 05:19 PM

To: Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Top 20

Attached please find a spreadsheet of the top 20 counterparties (by number
of deals) with whom we do not have an ISDA Master Agreement, for the
period Jan-May '00.