Subject: Enron PATS 2000-1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 02:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

In connection with Enron's PATS offering, we're attaching a Cover Letter and
clean and marked drafts of the revised Preliminary Offering Circular, Purchase
Agreement, Remarketing Agreement and Trust Agreement.

Best regards,

Hazel Mukuna

(See attached file: Cover Letter.doc)

(See attached file: Preliminary Offering Circular.doc)  (See attached file:
Preliminary Offering Circular.REDLINE.doc)

(See attached file: Purchase Agreement.doc)        (See attached file: 
Purchase
Agreement.REDLINE.doc)

(See attached file: Remarketing Agreement.doc)     (See attached file:
Remarketing Agreement.REDLINE.doc)

(See attached file: Trust Agreement.doc)           (See attached file: Trust
Agreement.REDLINE.doc)

______________________________________
This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message,or any attachment, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the original sender (or the WSPR
Help Desk) immediately by telephone (212-858-1000) or by return
E-mail and delete the message, along with any attachments, from
your computer.  Thank you.

 - Cover Letter.doc
 - Preliminary Offering Circular.doc
 - Preliminary Offering Circular.REDLINE.doc
 - Purchase Agreement.doc
 - Purchase Agreement.REDLINE.doc
 - Remarketing Agreement.doc
 - Remarketing Agreement.REDLINE.doc
 - Trust Agreement.doc
 - Trust Agreement.REDLINE.doc