Subject: Re: Executed Master Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tim,

Once you have put your list of targeted customers together, please send it to 
me or Bill Bradford in Credit Risk Management, as CRM is responsible for the 
credit review and approval process.  Additionally, CRM will determine the 
appropriate credit terms for legal to incorporate into the ISDA document.  
Once we have completed our review, we will forward the terms to legal for 
drafting.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at 
X3-3263.

Thanks,
Tanya
---------------------- Forwarded by Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT on 05/26/2000 03:26 
PM ---------------------------
From: Sara Shackleton on 05/26/2000 03:10 PM
To: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rod Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Executed Master Agreements

----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 05/26/2000 03:08 PM -----

	Tim McKone@ENRON
	05/26/2000 02:48 PM
		 
		 To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari 
Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Executed Master Agreements

Hello my Esteemed Doctors,

I am in Rodney Malcolm's Commercial Transaction Group focusing on selling 
energy outsourcing relationships to industrial consumers. 
Based on the list of executed master agreements that was provided to us 
recently, many of our targeted industrial customers have not signed our 
master swap agreement. 

In preparation for our transacting with these customers, would you send me as 
soon as possible a copy of our Master Swap Agreement language, a copy of the 
more intermediate "Omnibus" Short form Swap agreement, and a copy of the one 
or two page confirmation agreement.  I will forward to my group so that they 
can become more familiar with the language, and I will also accumulate the 
industrial customers that we are closest to closing deals.  I will then 
forward the names of those customers to you so that we can get these 
documents to the customers in advance of the deals.

If you have any questions or comments, please call me at x35583.  Thank you, 
Tim
---------------------- Forwarded by Tim McKone/Corp/Enron on 05/26/2000 02:26 
PM ---------------------------

Bob Carter@ECT
05/26/2000 11:15 AM
To: Tim McKone/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Executed Master Agreements  

We have a separate group in legal that puts these together.  Ed and I are not 
involved in the preparation or negotiation of swap agreements.  The group  in 
legal that works on them is led by Mark Taylor (x37459).  Others in the group 
are Carol St. Clair (x33989), Sara Shackleton (x35620) and Shari Stack 
(x39477).  I suggest that you contact any one of those people.  If I can 
assist, please let me know. 

	Tim McKone@ENRON
	05/26/2000 11:07 AM
		
		 To: Bob Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ed B Hearn III/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Rodney Malcolm, James A Ajello/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Executed Master Agreements

Hello Bob and Ed.

What is the most efficient way for us to get Master Swap Agreements in place 
with our industrial consumers.  With the commodity energy market going 
through the roof, many of the industrials are asking us to concentrate on 
solving their short term commodity exposure and look to establish a  greater 
outsourcing opportunity in the future.  We do not seem to have Master Swap 
Agreements in place with industrials such as IMC Global, AK Steel, WR Grace, 
and our solutions will involve financial swaps.

Thank you. Tim