Subject: Ekman & Co. Floor
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 06:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have attached a deal ticket for a transaction done today. This deal was 
done with a Swedish counterparty. I assume we need a deemed ISDA. I told them 
not to expect the Confirmation until sometime on Wednesday. Please call me if 
you have any questions.

Thank you,

Jarrod

---------------------- Forwarded by Jarrod Cyprow/HOU/ECT on 05/26/2000 01:52 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Jay Epstein                           05/26/2000 01:46 PM

To: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jarrod Cyprow/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Jacobsen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gordon 
Heaney/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Charlie Hoang/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Andrew R Conner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Crane/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Kim/LON/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Ekman & Co. Floor

We have agreed to sell a one-year floor to Ekman & Co. for 833 ADMT/month of 
NBSK PIX with a strike of US$595 from November 1, 2000 to October 31, 2001.  
The deal was arranged through TFS, and the ticket is attached.  Please let me 
know if there are any problems.

Thanks,

Jay