Subject: Project Hawaii 125-O (Danno B)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 05:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are the initial drafts of a closing checklist and the related 
closing documents to pay off and unwind Project Alchemy and place the asset 
into the Project Hawaii structure.  This transaction is structured as a trust 
to trust transfer, which is contemplated in the Amended and Restated Hawaii 
125-O Facility Agreement.  The anticipated closing date for this transaction 
is May 31, 2000.  The only significant missing information in the documents 
is the maturity date and the related auction dates.  Please advise as to the 
maturity date and I will calculate the auction dates.

The documents attached are clean versions in Word.  Immediately following 
this e-mail, I will send a follow-up e-mail with clean versions of each 
document in Word Perfect.  Following that, I will send two e-mails attaching 
copies of the documents marked against the Project Blackbird Unwind and 
related Hawaii 125-O Danno A documents, in both Word and Word Perfect.

Please review the attached documents and call me with any comments or 
questions.  My direct line is 214-659-4461 and my direct fax is 
214-659-4784.  Please let me know if any additional people should be a 
recipient of future e-mails for this transaction.  Also, please forward this 
e-mail to anyone that you are aware of who needs to review the documents and 
has not received this e-mail.

Mary S. Rembert
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
1717 Main Street
Suite 3700
Dallas, Texas  75201
(214) 659-4437
FAX:  (214) 659-4401

 - 242286.doc
 - 240786.doc
 - 240795.doc
 - 240796.doc
 - 240821.doc
 - 240822.doc
 - 240960.doc
 - 240961.doc
 - 240962.doc
 - 240963.doc
 - 240964.doc
 - 240996.doc
 - 240998.doc
 - 241004.doc
 - 241010.doc
 - 241012.doc
 - 241013.doc
 - 241014.doc
 - 241028.doc
 - 241193.doc
 - 241207.doc
 - 241211.doc
 - 241218.doc
 - 241220.doc
 - 242274.doc
 - 240783.doc