Subject: Re: Enron Investments plc ("EIplc") - new brokerage account
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 01:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Lance is the person to speak to , he has been working with Linklaters ( John 
Goodwin ) when the company is handed over to us it will go on the database .
If you can not find Lance speak to Justin Boyd who is working on the 
integration of MG into EEL .
Michael

From: Sara Shackleton on 22/05/2000 14:59 CDT
To: Michael R Brown/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Enron Investments plc ("EIplc") - new brokerage account

----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 05/22/2000 02:59 PM -----

	Sara Shackleton
	05/22/2000 11:12 AM
		 
		 To: Mark Elliott/LON/ECT, Paul Simons/LON/ECT, Lance Schuler-Legal/HOU/ECT
		 cc: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Enron Investments plc ("EIplc") - new brokerage account

All:  Sheila and I have been trying to coordinate the account(s) to receive 
the shares of the above entity.  I can't locate the company on the corporate 
database.  My understanding is that CF First Boston will receive the shares 
and then transfer to our Morgan account (upon our instructions).  

CF First Boston has an Enron Corp. account (pre-1994) and can open a 
subaccount for EIplc.  However, two (2) items are required:
(1)  a letter of beneficiary ownership
(2)  Is EIplc a regulated UK company?  If the answer is no, then it (or the 
company reporting for it) must provide a net  asset valuation

Has someone in London already handled these issues?  If not, can one of you 
supply me with that information?  We have spoken with Andrew Bracken in 
London (0207 888 3196) at [email-masked]

Thanks for your help.  Sara