Subject: Re: Aquila Australia Weather Confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jarrod looks fine. For completeness I have noted one minor inconsistency in 
(v) of the Fallback Data provisions that dates back to my first draft. Our 
rounding of degrees celsuis is to one decimal point. Hence the reference to 
whole numbers may not be apropriate in all cases. In practical terms it is so 
immaterial I question the need to redo the confirmation. Anyway please put 
together the the confirmation between between Enron Australia Finance Pty. 
Ltd. and RMT. I have copied in Susan (Tax) and Heidi (Finance) to double 
check they are fully aware of this arrangement.    

To: David Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Aquila Australia Weather Confirmation

David,

I have attached a copy of the Confirmation that we sent to Aquila. They have 
read it and returned a signed copy to me. Please let me know if you think 
this document is acceptable. If it is I will go ahead and put together the 
Transaction between RMT and Australia. If we need to make any changes, I will 
send a revised copy to Aquila and then do the back to back transaction.

Thank you,

Jarrod Cyprow (713) 853-5700