Subject: El Paso Electric Company
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 09:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Melissa,

I just sold a swap to EPE and I have forwarded a copy of the attachment below 
to them.  They have agreed with the terms in the attachment.  Could you 
coordinate with Sara Shackleton to include the necessary attachment in our 
confirm.

Thanks,

Paul Choi
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul Choi/SF/ECT on 05/05/2000 04:10 PM 
---------------------------
From: Tana Jones on 05/05/2000 06:02 PM CDT
To: Paul Choi/SF/ECT@ECT, Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: El Paso Electric Company

At the request of Sara Shackleton, I am transmitting a proposed form of Annex 
A for the referenced counterparty.  Please call me at x33399 or Sara at 
x35620 if we can be of further assistance.