Subject: Proposed Swap Agreement with SUIT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 03:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

** Proprietary **

Sara,

I hope that you have now received the fax of my memo addressing the questions 
whether the Southern Ute Indian Tribe qualifies as an "eligible swap 
participant" and whether the swap agreement will have to be reviewed and 
approved by the Secretary of the Interior.  That memo was faxed to your 
office last evening.  Please feel free to call with any questions you may 
have.

We will now work on proposed language for the ISDA  Agreement to address the 
Indian law issues and the enforceability of the agreement.  As we discussed 
earlier, we will get that language to you by no later than the end of next 
week.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO 
WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, 
CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.  If the reader 
of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for 
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly 
prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, 
please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender 
by reply e-mail or by calling 505.848.1800, so that our address record can be 
corrected.  Thank you.