Subject: Media News
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have attached a copy of the Media News Confirmation. They agree to 
everything but want to add one more condition.

If ENA closes on the KPM Lasara L.P. newsprint mill before the expiration 
date of the Swaption, and all the other conditions in the current agreement 
are met, then ENA must give Notice of Exercise to Counterparty. I am not sure 
about all of the details of the KPM Lasara L.P. newsprint deal. It is my 
understanding that Kafus is raising money to build the mill and we are 
helping them out. If you have any questions about the project contact Joe 
Jure ext. 30658 (he is the deal maker on this Transaction) or Dick Robinson, 
ext 36657, he is working on the KPM Lasara project, you can also talk to Bob 
Crane.

I will be out tomorrow so if you have any questions please leave me a voice 
mail or contact Gordon Heaney, ext 58175. I will be back in the office on 
Friday.

Thank you,

Jarrod