Subject: Re: Assignment and Amendment of Delamarva Light & Power Company/ ENA ISDA Agreement to Connectiv Energy Supply, Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please proceed with the assignment referenced above.  In terms of the ISDA 
assignment and amendments, everything was satisfactory.  I do however, 
recommend, if this hasn't already been done, that legal bless the guaranty 
language by Conectiv.

If you should have any comments or questions, please contact me at x5-7712.

Rgds,
Ed Sacks

Tracy Ngo@ECT
04/19/2000 10:44 AM
To: Susan Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Assignment and Amendment of Delamarva Light & Power Company/ ENA 
ISDA Agreement to Connectiv Energy Supply, Inc.  

Ed Sacks is finalizing the review of this today.  Thanks for the follow up.

Susan Flynn
04/19/2000 10:42 AM
To: Tracy Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Assignment and Amendment of Delamarva Light & Power Company/ ENA 
ISDA Agreement to Connectiv Energy Supply, Inc.

 Tracy, as we have discussed, the CP's attorney wants to get this assignment 
in place before the end of April.  The CP's attorney calls almost daily to 
check the status of the assignment.   I know you are busy, but could please 
take a look at this document today?   Thanks!