Subject: Lotus Notes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 05:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,
Maybe every other week.... or when we have a specific agenda item we want to 
cover in between (e.g. debt confirmations).
I would include Laurel who is probably impacted more than anyone.
Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 04/14/2000 12:28 
PM ---------------------------

Sara Shackleton
04/14/2000 11:54 AM
To: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Lotus Notes

I am hoping to have Lotus Notes available to you in about two weeks.  The 
initial view will include Master Swap Agreements and I am working on "Other 
Agreements" which will include brokerage and repos.  On a slightly different 
note, do you think we should schedule a regular [weekly] meeting to review 
work in progress, issues, products, etc.?  If so, who should be included?  
Thanks.  Sara