Subject: Re: metals trading
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 06:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sara,

The Enron entity is 
Enron Metals Limited

(which formerly was Metallgesellschaft Limited)

I can evaluate the credit, and also Anna Shaw, Hamish Scutt or Lindsay 
Edmonds, so if you send a request would appreciate if you copy all of us.

Thanks a lot

Diana

From: Sara Shackleton on 27/11/2000 18:31 CST
To: Diana Higgins/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: metals trading

Diana: 

I negotiated the Enron North America Corp.  ISDA Master Agreement with the 
"President and Fellows of Harvard University" (together with John Suttle).  
Harvard is interested in metals trading.  What is the entity trading metals 
(financial)?  Will you evaluate the credit?

Please let me know.  Thanks.  Sara