Subject: Action Plan for Argentina Tax Law Changes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike:

I have attached an Action Plan that sets forth the steps that various groups 
within Enron needs to take to have an impact on the current gross receipts 
tax regime currently in place in Argentina.  This plan addresses more 
specifically some of the issues in the memo that Sara and I sent out a few 
weeks ago.

We would like to set up a meeting to discuss the plan with you and assign 
responsibility for various parts of the proposal.  Brent will be back in 
Argentina later this week.  Brent, Sara and I usually talk on Friday morning 
regarding Argentine issues.    If you are available at 11:00 Argentina time, 
we will discuss the Action Plan with you at that time.  If that is not a 
convenient time, please advise and we will set up another time for the 
meeting that fits into your schedule.

Regards

Lynn