Subject: Revised ISDA request for Delano Energy Company
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please redraft the ISDA contract between ENA and Delano Energy Company per 
the terms in the attached credit worksheet (Delano2.xls).  The only change 
made from the previous draft is the cp's guaranty amount and collateral 
threshold.  The cp has not reviewed the first draft; therefore, Chris Foster, 
has asked that the credit terms in the new cws incorporate credit's new 
exposure appetite after the physical Master Energy contract was executed.  
Please contact Chris Foster, (503) 464-3822 as to his preference in 
delivering this new draft.

I will be out of the office on Monday and will return mid-day Tuesday.  
Please leave a message should you have any questions.  [FYI - The email below 
was the initial request for the first draft.]

Thanks,
Tracy
713-853-0554

---------------------- Forwarded by Tracy Ngo/HOU/ECT on 04/07/2000 07:08 PM 
---------------------------

Tracy Ngo
12/03/99 10:42 AM
To: Marie Heard/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S 
Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Delano and Mountain View

Please prepare two (2) separate drafts of an ISDA Master Swap Agreement 
between ENA and Delano Energy Company, Inc. and Mountain View Power Company, 
LLC, respectively, per the terms of the attached credit worksheets.

As discussed, please place a priority on these drafts.  I am available at 
x3-0554 should you have any questions.

Thanks,
Tracy