Subject: From David Mitchell: Memo re: Pulp and Paper Transactions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 03:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

The following message is from David Mitchell.

Pursuant to your request, we have prepared the attached memorandum in draft
form.  After you have had an opportunity for review, please call us.

Take care.

(See attached file: Memo to Sara Shackleton.doc)(See attached file: S.
Shackleton Attachment.doc)

|------------------------------------------------------------------|
|NOTE:  The information in this email is confidential and may be   |
|legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you   |
|must not read, use or disseminate the information.  Although this |
|email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or |
|other defect that might affect any computer system into which it  |
|is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient |
|to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted |
|by Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft for any loss or damage arising in|
|any way from its use.                                             |
|------------------------------------------------------------------|

 - Memo to Sara Shackleton.doc
 - S. Shackleton Attachment.doc