Subject: [Fwd: Collecting Fine Wine Just Got Easier]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

sims1.rcsntx.swbell.net (Sun Internet Mail Server 
sims.3.5.2000.01.05.12.18.p9) with ESMTP id 
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:19:03 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from lists.winebid.com ([209.233.190.60]) by mta2.rcsntx.swbell.net 
(Sun Internet Mail Server sims.3.5.2000.01.05.12.18.p9) with SMTP id 
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Jun 2001 13:21:00 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from winebid.com by lists.winebid.com with SMTP; Thu, 07 Jun 2001 
11:21:00 -0700
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 11:13:17 -0700
From: "winebid.com" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Collecting Fine Wine Just Got Easier
Sender: [email-masked]
To: June2001 <[email-masked]>
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
MIME-version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Precedence: Bulk
User-Agent: Microsoft-Entourage/9.0.2509
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000

At WINEBID.COM we believe collecting fine wine should be enjoyable and easy.
So we've made a few changes to our online auction that we think will
streamline browsing and bidding for your favorite wines.

>From now on your email address will serve as your identification code.
When you sign in simply use your email address and the same password you use
now. This means you no longer have to remember a 6-digit identification
code. Type in your email address and the same password you've always used
and you're ready to go.

You'll also notice that WINEBID.COM is now one big global auction. If you're
hunting for Bordeaux, you no longer need to look in three separate auctions.
All the Bordeaux offered for bid will appear in a single auction regardless
of where Winebid.com is storing it. This way you won't miss a single bottle.
As in the past we show you where WINEBID.COM is holding the wine, and wines
stored in countries other than the one in which you live are still subject
to added taxes, duties and shipping charges.

Finally, we hope you'll notice the results of some of our behind the scenes
technological improvements. We want to minimize the time you spend waiting
for information about Bordeaux, Burgundies, Chardonnays, Cabernets, Pinot
Noirs or whatever fine wines you're adding to your cellar. We want to make
it simple to find the world's most exceptional wines. Our next auction
begins opening Thursday, June 7, at 9 p.m. EDT. Happy hunting.

If you click on a link in this email and it doesn't open properly in your
browser, try copying and pasting the link directly into your browser's
address or location field.

Forget your password?:
http://www.winebid.com/os/send_password.shtml
To be removed from the mailing list, click here:
http://www.winebid.com/os/mailing_list.shtml
Be sure to visit the updates page for policy changes:
http://www.winebid.com/about_winebid/update.shtml