Subject: Give-Up Agreement: ENRON / JPMSL / Carr Futures
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sara,

I refer to our conversation this afternoon.  I confirm that my colleague,
Maryline Labiche, has spoken to Christene McAdams at Carr Futures in Illinois
and will liaise with her regarding issue and execution of the required give-up
agreement.

We have also agreed that the Give-Up will be subject to the laws of New York.

If you have any questions regarding the documentation please feel free to call
either myself (+44 207 325 3619) or Maryline Labiche (+44 207 325 0434).

Regards

David Thompson

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended as
an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument
or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data
and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.