Subject: RE: About Coillte (http: //www.coillte.ie/about_coillte/annual_report.htm)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 02:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Brent,

We currently have not executed any transactions with this counter-party, but 
Rob is ineterested in doing a financial deal with them once an ISDA gets put 
in place. Thanks.

Regards,

Aparna Rajaram
ext. 5-4563

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Shackleton, Sara  
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 8:59 AM
To: Hendry, Brent
Cc: Rajaram, Aparna
Subject: FW: About Coillte (http: 
//www.coillte.ie/about_coillte/annual_report.htm)

Brent:  Attached is Aparna's email.  Please call her if you have any 
questions.  I believe that Rob Scheuer is the commercial person.

Aparna:  Would you please advise Brent as to whether or not a transaction has 
been executed.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 06/04/2001 08:56 AM -----

	Aparna Rajaram/ENRON@enronXgate 06/04/2001 08:54 AM 	   To: Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT  cc:   Subject: FW: About Coillte (http: 
//www.coillte.ie/about_coillte/annual_report.htm)

Sara,

Here is the link to the Irish entity I just spoke to you about. The Lumber 
Group is looking to get an ISDA in place with this entity but I wanted to get 
your input on the legal side on an entity that is probably 100% owned by the 
Irish Govt. 

www.coillte.ie

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Aparna Rajaram
ext. 5-4563