Subject: Re: Article 9 Chnages
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 07:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have asked Lech Kalemkba to give you a call.

                    Carol.St.Clair
                    @enron.com            To:     [email-masked]
                    Office:               cc:     [email-masked],
                                          [email-masked]
                    05/31/01 01:45        Subject:     Article 9 Chnages
                    PM

David:
Have you done any memos outlining the changes to Article 9 and if so, is it
something that we can see?  Also, is it your view that  New York will adopt
the new Article 9 and if so, when?  Finally, given the fact that Enron's
primary type of collateral are LC's and cash, and we rely on perfection by
possession, do you think that there is anything about the new Article 9
that we should be worrying about?  If this question requires more time to
analyze let's talk first.  Thanks.
Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]

==============================================================================
NOTE:  The information in this email is confidential and may be legally 
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or 
disseminate the information.  Although this email and any attachments are 
believed to be free of any virus or other defect
that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, 
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and 
no responsibility is accepted by Cadwalader, Wickersham
& Taft for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

==============================================================================