Subject: Enron - Welch's ISDA - negotiations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

I hope all is well with you and that you were able to enjoy the long weekend.
Please let me know of a time that works for  you so that we can discuss 
Welch's
markup of the ISDA documents.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks,

Devi S. Koya
McDermott, Will & Emery
227 West Monroe
Chicago, IL 60606
Ph: 312-984-2133
Fax: 312-984-7700

******************************************************************************
*******

This message is a PRIVATE communication.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.
******************************************************************************
*******

For more information on McDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY please visit our website at:
http://www.mwe.com/