Subject: SNL Master Agreement and other info.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 08:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Cheryl,
Attached is a DATA Provider agreement to be reviewed.  There is a one page 
Subscription agreement which I will forward to you.  
This does not require RAC approval.  
The agreement should be in the name of ECT Investments, Inc. and not Enron 
Corp.
Please call if questions.
Thanks. Sheila

Chris,
There is a technical link below.  Info is accessed via the web and also the 
data base which is installed once (on a local pc or server for multiple 
access).  The database is then updated nightly.  
Please let me know.  Ellen at SNL said you can call her with questions.
Sheila

---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 05/30/2001 03:02 
PM ---------------------------

"Ellen Gulczynski (NY 206)" <[email-masked]> on 05/30/2001 02:48:00 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: SNL Master Agreement and other info.

Sheila and Selena-

Attached you will find the agreement document and the link to the technical
requirements section of our website.

 <<NEWMASTER.doc>>  http://www.snl.com/ds/techinfo_docs.asp

I'll provide a revised contract reflecting the the renewal percentage
increase shortly.

Thanks.

Ellen

Ellen A. Gulczynski
SNL DataSource
[email-masked]
t - 201-963-1000
f - 804-244-4608

 SNL Securities is the leading information and research company
focusing on the banking, thrift, real estate, insurance, specialized
financial services and energy industries. SNL collects financial, market,
corporate, M&A and operating data on the public and private companies in
these industries and transmits it to the sectors' top executives, investors,
securities analysts, investment bankers, ratings and regulatory agencies,
credit analysts, consultants, and attorneys.

 - NEWMASTER.doc