Subject: Re: ISDA Master Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 07:45:00 -0800 (PST)

With respect to Deutsche Bank (""DB"), we have one credit issue remaining, DB 
would like us to add all the Enron trading entities DB trades with as 
Specified Entities under the ISDA Master Agreement and we are somewhat 
hesitant to do so, as this could potentially roll up swaps under structured 
loan transactions into a default under the ISDA Agreement.  Sara and Bill 
Bradford in Credit are supposed to talk to the DB Credit people about this 
remaining issue.

With respect to First Union National Bank, the draft we were working from was 
so old that they agreed to look at our current form of agreement which was 
sent to them on 11/8/00 for review.  Sara is working on that with Susan 
Bailey, another paralegal in our Group.

	Denis O'Connell
	11/22/2000 06:05 AM
		 
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Richard Sage/LON/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: ISDA Master Agreements

Tana - can you please give me an update on where you are in the negotiations 
of the ISDA with the following counterparties and confirm which Enron entity 
you are negotiating on behalf of.

Tks,

Denis

First Union National Bank

Deutsched Bank AG