Subject: RE: KCS - VC0917 & VC09
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 01:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Comments:

1. We should not have a threshold for these transactions - only KCS
2. Do we need to reference that the Master has been amended in the opening 
paragraph
3. Is there any way to reference the assignment to Brazos?  I just want to 
make sure everyone understands that there are two outcomes for these deals on 
Jun 15:  1) Termination if VPP not done or 2) assignment of swap to Brazos if 
VPP is done.  There should never be a time where ENA has a trades with KCS 
beyond Jun 15.

Thanks,
Tanya

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Anderson, Diane  
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 4:08 PM
To: Rohauer, Tanya; Bailey, Derek
Subject: KCS - VC0917 & VC09

Attached please see for your review the KCS confirms with the additional
provision provided by Sara Shackelton:

 << File: KCS-VC0917.1.doc >>  << File: KCS-VC0975.1.doc >> 

-Diane