Subject: FW: NSPI - ISDA _Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 02:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Below you will find the full contact information.Please have a copy sent to 
Richard Lassander as well.
----- 

;

Don Keith

Treasurer

Nova Scotia Power Inc.

1894 Barrington St 9th Floor

Scotia Square

Halifax NS

Canada

B3J 3 A8

Phone 902- 428-6848

fax; 902-428-6181

The website for the CP is http://www.nspower.ca/

Their finacials can be found at http://www.emera.com/

Please note that NSPI (Emera) is a publicly traed utility -- they are not 
gov't owned.

;
;
-----Original Message----- 
From: Lassander, Richard 
Sent: Mon 21/05/2001 18:33 
To: Fraser, Jennifer 
Cc: 
Subject: NSPI - ISDA

Jen, 
An update with regards to the Nova Scotia Power ISDA. After several days of 
trying to hunt down Brant Reves he referred me to Rudwell Johnson in Credit. 
He in turn sent me back to Tana Jones because there is an ISDA issued and you 
don't have to renew it if it is already in place. I go back to Tana Jones to 
see if the ISDA sent to Nova Scotia in July 1999 included Weather 
Derivatives. Tana Jones referred me back to Sara Shackleton. I left a voice 
mail with Sara this afternoon. Through this process I found out that the ISDA 
sent to NSPI in July 1999 was never executed and we need to execute it before 
we can do any deals with them. I was under the impression that we already 
have been doing deals with them.

;

Richard Lassander 
Enron Global Markets 
Phone: 713-345-7600 
Fax: 713-758-8400