Subject: Legal Opinion
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 00:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Good Morning Sara,

Hope you had a nice holiday weekend! I wanted to follow up regarding several 
issues.

1) Please provide me with your e-mail authorization wherein you verbally 
approved the "Right to Terminate" language for the Merrill Lynch Interest 
Rate Swap Confirmation.

2) I faxed you Bank of Montreal's response to the "Right to Terminate" 
language on Friday for the Interest Rate Swap that was originally traded on 
11/3/00.. Please advise with your opinion. I have another trade with the 
identical language from 11/14/00 that I am faxing to you this morning. We 
received it at 5:37pm Friday afternoon.

3) Please advise your opinion on the Termination Agreement for the Default 
Swap with Deutsche Bank dated 10/12/00.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Jorge