Subject: MARTA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

The name of the Senior Counsel at MARTA is Bruce Bomberg.  The phone number 
is 404-848-5200.

They are fully authorized to hedge.  Thay already sent a copy of the Board 
Resolution to Jay Williams.  Their Investment Policy also allows them to 
hedge.

MARTA has been hedging interest rates and fuel since the early 80's.  As a 
matter of fact their hedging program is featured in "Corporate Investing" 
magazine.  I have faxed a copy of this article for your attention.

Should you need to reach her, Thay Bishop's number is 404-848-5485.

Since we are one of their new counterparties in their long-running hedging 
program, they will be testing us on our confirmation and settlements 
process.  Thus it is very important to send their confirm as promptly as 
possible.  Your assistance in getting this confirm to them as soon as 
possible is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig