Subject: Re: vacation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 05:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have family coming sometime in the middle of June as well as the end of 
July.  I do not know the exact dates yet but I will try and coordinate with 
everyone on what days I take off so as to maximize lawyer coverage during 
Sara's scheduled vacation.

	Sara Shackleton@ECT
	05/17/2001 11:05 AM
		 
		 To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent 
Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark 
Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON, Frank Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Francisco Pinto Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Anne C 
Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: vacation

I will be on vacation from June 14 - 22.  I do not see any conflicts on the 
calendar.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]