Subject: RE: Merchant Energy Deal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 04:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sara, see the message below about the Merchant Energy deal.  I believe 
this deal has not been completed yet.

Thanks,
Melissa
---------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT on 05/14/2001 
11:54 AM ---------------------------
From: Chris H Foster/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/08/2001 10:22 AM
To: Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ENRON 
Subject: RE: Merchant Energy Deal

Mega just called and said they are going to hold off on this deal until later 
in the week. I spoke to Brent Hendry who gave me some good information re: 
the confirm and said we could just work directly with the Confirms Group to 
get the Confirm out if and when the deal is done.   Sorry for the fire 
drill.  

Thanks

C

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Murphy, Melissa Ann  
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 8:00 AM
To: St Clair, Carol
Cc: Bailey, Susan; Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ENRON
Subject: Merchant Energy Deal

Hello Carol, I know Sara is on vacation.  Below is a draft confirmation 
letter that Sara and I prepared for a deal that Chris Foster in the Portland 
office may do today.  If he does do this deal will you be the attorney to 
look at the confirm?

Thanks,
Melissa
3-1886
---------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT on 05/08/2001 
08:51 AM ---------------------------
From: Chris H Foster/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/08/2001 08:26 AM
To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 

Sara:

I received a call from Mega today.  That financial gas/power deal could come 
together today.  Attached is the draft confirm you prepared.  Let me know 
ASAP if you have any "issues" with closing this deal pursuant to the language 
you prepared.  I will contact you immediately if it closes.

Thanks!

Chris

 << File: swapcontract.doc >>