Subject: FW: Erroneous Trade Policy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 04:57:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 12:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Peters, Jason
Subject: Erroneous Trade Policy

Jay,

Has Trading Edge modified its policy that trades which one party claims
are
erroneous will be cancelled or modified only if the "advantaged"
counterparty agrees ?   Rather than relying on counterparties to be
reasonable, we would prefer that Trading Edge retain the ability to
cancel
or modify a trade it deems "clearly erroneous".   Other online trading
platforms have adopted the NASDAQ clearly erroneous policies.

While we clearly intend to continue discussions with Trading Edge, our
level of trading activity could be impacted if this policy is not
changed.

Thanks.

Mike
713-853-9990