Subject: RE: Trading Edge
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 04:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for reminding us of their policy regarding erroneous trades.  I copied 
you on an email to their sales rep suggesting that this change.   While we 
are likely to trade less actively (and more carefully) if we are dependent on 
the other counterparty to break erroneous trades, we would still like to 
begin using this site.

Therefore, please proceed with your plans to conclude legal discussions.

Thanks.

Mike

"Peters, Jason" <[email-masked]> on 11/22/2000 10:37:52 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: <[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: Trading Edge

I will be reaquainting myself with the Agreement today and Friday.
Please confirm with me that the traders are ok with Trading Edge's
clearly erroneous trade policy - that is that Trading Edge will notify
an advantaged party but will not cancel a trade unless the other side
agrees.

Thanks,

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 8:52 AM
To: Peters, Jason
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Trading Edge

Jason,

Are you moving forward with Trading Edge legal discussions ?

Thanks.

Mike
713-853-9990

---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Fowler/Corp/Enron on 11/22/2000
08:47 AM ---------------------------

Mike Fowler
11/17/2000 01:45 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   Paul Pizzolato/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT

Subject:  Trading Edge

Jason,

Could you resume discussions with Trading Edge rather than continuing to
wait for resolution of the consequential damage issue, which has been
outstanding for two months ?

Thanks.

Mike
713-853-9990