Subject: Re: Total International Ltd.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 06:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Brant
We have passed them for SFA requirements in London so yes they can trade 
through London no problem at all.  (see Regulatory tab in CAS)
Any problems, let me know.
Paul

From: Brant Reves/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/05/2001 08:30 CDT
To: Paul Maley/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Lee Jackson/ENRON@enronXgate, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Total International Ltd.

Paul,

I have a trader that is trying to trade financially with Total International 
Ltd., but we have asked that he not until we can sort our some eligibility 
issues.  Prior to speaking with Ben Hamida at Total last week, we had never 
approached them for financial statements or a guaranty that would establish 
them as elibible contract parties.  I noticed that we have significant 
financial trading with them in London.  How have you established eligibilty?  
My trader is asking, since he cannot trade under ENA with Total, if he can 
sleave deals through London.

Any ideas or insight would be helpful.

thanks
brant