Subject: Enron -- Goldman Sachs Futures Documentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 08:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Michael,
This is the documentation I received from Goldman Sachs for Futures Account 
opening docs.
Thanks Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 05/01/2001 02:59 
PM ---------------------------

"Mordini, Elisa" <[email-masked]> on 04/30/2001 03:49:49 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: ficc-nyfutlegal <[email-masked]>, "Wenger, Lynsey" 
<[email-masked]> 
Subject: Enron -- Goldman Sachs Futures Documentation

Sheila,

As requested by Lynsey Wenger, attached for your review and use is our
futures documentation (in pdf format).  Booklet I contains the actual
futures account agreement; Booklet II contains disclosures for your review
and retention.

I am providing you with the below checklist to facilitate your efforts in
gathering the appropriate supporting documentation to provide us when
opening a futures account.

  Supporting Documentation to be provided with fully executed
Futures Account Agreement

* IRS Form W-8 or W-9, as applicable, must be fully
completed/executed..

* Documents that authorize the use of futures and establish the
client's existence:

    For the corporation, a certified resolution,
internal investment guidelines and/or operating agreement.

    For a pension - a trust agreement.

* Audited financials.

* Signature authority (generally in the form of a resolution).

Please call me at 212 902-0861 if you have any questions.

 <<BOOK 1 MASTER JANuary 1999 (2).pdf>>  <<BOOK 2 MASTER FEB 2001.pdf>>
<<fw8ben.pdf>>  <<iw8ben.pdf>>  <<fw9.pdf>>

Elisa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elisa Mordini
Legal Dept - Futures Services
Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Tel:  (212) 902-0861
Direct Fax: (212) 428-1645
Dept Fax (212) 357-1049
[email-masked]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this  message is sent
by an attorney or his/her agent and is intended only for the confidential
use of the above-named recipient.  The information may be protected by
attorney/client privilege or other legal rules.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error, and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone at the number set forth above, and destroy this
message.  Thank you.

 - BOOK 1 MASTER JANuary 1999 (2).pdf
 - BOOK 2 MASTER FEB 2001.pdf
 - fw8ben.pdf
 - iw8ben.pdf
 - fw9.pdf