Subject: RE: Trading Edge
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 02:37:00 -0800 (PST)

I will be reaquainting myself with the Agreement today and Friday.
Please confirm with me that the traders are ok with Trading Edge's
clearly erroneous trade policy - that is that Trading Edge will notify
an advantaged party but will not cancel a trade unless the other side
agrees.

Thanks,

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 8:52 AM
To: Peters, Jason
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Trading Edge

Jason,

Are you moving forward with Trading Edge legal discussions ?

Thanks.

Mike
713-853-9990

---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Fowler/Corp/Enron on 11/22/2000
08:47 AM ---------------------------

Mike Fowler
11/17/2000 01:45 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   Paul Pizzolato/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT

Subject:  Trading Edge

Jason,

Could you resume discussions with Trading Edge rather than continuing to
wait for resolution of the consequential damage issue, which has been
outstanding for two months ?

Thanks.

Mike
713-853-9990