Subject: FW: Texaco Inc
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 04:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Any thoughts on this one?  If you recall Texaco Natural Gas (TNG) is 
authorized to trade on behalf of Texaco Inc. (INC) per the ISDA.    However, 
we put TNG online not INC.  Joe does not want to have to move deals every 
day.  How should these guys be set up online so that it automatically goes to 
the right place? Brent, this may be similar to the XL/Element Re issue.  
Pleae advise.

Thanks,
Tanya

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Vanek, Darren  
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 10:44 AM
To: Rohauer, Tanya
Subject: FW: Texaco Inc

Rho,
Can we actually shut Texaco Natural Gas inc down on EOL and force them to 
trade under Texaco Inc? It seems like there should be a way to have the deal 
automatically moved. Please adise.

-d

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Hunter, Larry Joe  
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 10:34 AM
To: Vanek, Darren
Subject: Re: Texaco Inc

Only issue is that Texaco will be trading under the name Texaco Natural Gas, 
Inc. on EOL daily (15-20 deals/day).  We need to shut this trading off 
(Change it to Texaco Inc.) before we move any deals.  Otherwise we're wasting 
our time.  

Joe

From: Darren Vanek/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/01/2001 09:28 AM
To: Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Texaco Inc

Joe,
I spoke to a few people here in Credit and we all agree that all existing 
deals with Texaco Natural Gas Inc need to be moved to Texaco Inc, under the 
ISDA. Logistically, I am not sure if there is an easier way to have the deals 
moved other than doing it physically at the end of the day. Please let me 
know if there are any other issues that need to be resolved in order to have 
active deals moved.

Darren Vanek