Subject: Re: Legal out of office
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], ti
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 01:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Do you guys have a pager number or contact in case there is a critical issue 
(such as EOL-related)?  My group would appreciate knowing that there is 
SOMEONE we could talk to if an issue arises.

Stephanie Panus@ENRON on 05/01/2001 08:42:47 AM
To: Bob Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea R 
Guillen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gordon 
Heaney/Enron@EnronXGate, Janie Aguayo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Derek 
Bailey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Diane Anderson/NA/Enron@Enron, Scott 
Tackett/Enron@EnronXGate, Celeste Cisneros/Enron@EnronXGate, Kimberly 
Allen/ENRON@enronxgate, Julie Brewer/NA/Enron@Enron, Jason 
Fischer/NA/Enron@Enron, Jorge A Garcia/NA/Enron@Enron, Kimberly 
Hundl/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bianca Ornelas/NA/Enron@Enron, Melissa Ann 
Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dianne Seib/CAL/ECT@ECT, Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jean 
Bell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sharen Cason/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melinda Whalen/CAL/ECT@ECT, 
Stephanie Piwetz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tiffany 
Williams/NA/Enron@Enron, William S Bradford/Enron@EnronXGate, Debbie R 
Brackett/Enron@EnronXGate, Tanya Rohauer/Enron@EnronXGate, Brant 
Reves/Enron@EnronXGate, Russell Diamond/Enron@EnronXGate, Lesli 
Campbell/Enron@EnronXGate, Wendi LeBrocq/Enron@EnronXGate, Edward 
Sacks/Enron@EnronXGate, Veronica Espinoza/Enron@EnronXGate, Veronica 
Gonzalez/Enron@EnronXGate, Paul Radous/Enron@EnronXGate, Jason R 
Williams/Enron@EnronXGate, Rudwell Johnson/Enron@EnronXGate, Darren 
Vanek/Enron@EnronXGate, Aparna Rajaram/Enron@EnronXGate, Wendy 
Conwell/Enron@EnronXGate, Ken Curry/Enron@EnronXGate, Tom 
Moran/Enron@EnronXGate, Nidia Mendoza/Enron@EnronXGate, Angela Y 
Brown/Enron@EnronXGate, Marilyn Colbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Diane 
Ellstrom/Enron@EnronXGate, Lynn E Shivers/LON/ECT@ECT, Bill D 
Hare/HOU/ECT@ect, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anthony Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice 
Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Neuner/Enron@EnronXGate, Karen 
Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank L Davis/Enron@EnronXGate, Carrie 
Southard/LON/ECT@ECT, Amber Ebow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey Richardson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lisa Lees/Enron@EnronXGate, Camille Gerard/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Georgi 
Landau/NA/Enron@ENRON, Cheryl Johnson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Stephanie 
Sever/Enron@EnronXGate, Sharon Crawford/CAL/ECT@ECT, Linda 
Sietzema/CAL/ECT@ECT
cc: Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Francisco Pinto 
Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Frank Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Anne C Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Angela Davis/NA/Enron@Enron, Holly Keiser/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Legal out of office

FYI -

The legal team will be out of town at the Enron Corp. Legal Conference 
beginning at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, May 2 through Friday, May 4.  We will 
return to the office on Monday, May 7.