Subject: Re: New Futures Execution and Clearing Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,
We spoke with Greg Whiting.  We will not open a futures account for ECT 
Investments Inc.  We will only need one account for Enron North America.  We 
will internally take care of the allocation to the business.  This avoids 
having separate margin balance maintenace.

For products:
 Equity: S&P 500, dow and Nasdaq futures
 Fixed Income Futures and Options: 
  Treasuries, euro dollar, bunds, gilts, libor, fed funds, bax, cad 10 yr, 
london short sterling, euribor
  ECU - 3 month, TSE JGB, EuroYen, etc.

Thanks, Sheila

From: Sara Shackleton on 04/25/2001 06:30 PM
To: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: New Futures Execution and Clearing Agreements  

Sheila:

Please send the futures and repo agreements to me.  What futures products 
will Gary be trading and which exchanges? 

Please continue to send brokerage agreements to Cheryl.

Thanks.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	Sheila Glover
	04/25/2001 08:19 AM
		 
		 To: Cassandra Schultz/NA/Enron, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, David 
Port/Market Risk/Corp/Enron
		 cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Nordstrom/ENRON@enronXgate, Theresa T 
Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
William S Bradford/HOU/ECT, Greg Whiting/Corp/Enron, Kim S 
Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerri Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: New Futures Execution and Clearing Agreements

Cassandra, Cheryl and David,
Gary requested this morning that we add Goldman Sach's Futures Clearing 
capability as well.  I will request  account opening information from them 
and forward to legal.
Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 04/25/2001 08:18 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           04/24/2001 03:02 PM

To: Cassandra Schultz/NA/Enron, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, David 
Port/Market Risk/Corp/Enron
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Nordstrom/ENRON@enronXgate, Theresa T 
Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
William S Bradford/HOU/ECT, Greg Whiting/Corp/Enron, Kim S 
Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New Futures Execution and Clearing Agreements

Cassandra, Cheryl and David,

Gary has requested that we establish new futures execution and clearing 
agreements with Solomon Smith Barney/Citigroup and Morgan Stanley.  I will 
forward the agreements when we receive them to Cheryl Nelson in Legal for 
review.

Prudential is exiting the business and the prior people at Pru have moved to 
SSB.  

Please do not hesitate to call, 3-3210,  if you have any questions.
Sheila