Subject: RE: Prime Broker Accounts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 06:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please move forward on this as soon as possible
 -----Original Message-----
From:  Doukas, Tom  
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 6:17 PM
To: Nelson, Cheryl; Shackleton, Sara
Cc: Wall, David
Subject: RE: Prime Broker Accounts

Thanks Cheryl.

I need only ensure the funds we will need in order to meet the margin call at 
Morgan is ready.

David,

I expect the needed margin at Morgan to be under $30mm once we move our longs 
out.  Morgan has today agreed to 25% for shorts (from an average of 50%).  Of 
the $30mm needed half is already at Goldman and Bear.  

I anticipate therefore no more than $15mm in needed funds.  It may in fact be 
less I will true up tomorrow

Can we get this by next week, and allow Cheryl to proceed full steam?

Thanks,

Tom

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Nelson, Cheryl  
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 5:30 PM
To: Doukas, Tom
Cc: Wall, David; Sage, Richard; Shackleton, Sara; Glover, Sheila
Subject: Re: Prime Broker Accounts

Hi Tom,  at your request the execution of these agreements have been on 
hold.  Most of the leg work has been done.  I completed the negotiations on 
the agreement so moving forward is a matter of getting a document ready for 
signatures and getting it signed, having lawyers on both side proof read it 
and getting the agreement and accompanying documents (which are complete) 
executed.  This process, which is mainly administrative, could take two or 
three days if I focused on as a priority to make sure it gets done.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693

	Tom Doukas/ENRON@enronXgate 04/26/2001 05:16 PM 	   To: Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron  cc: Sheila 
Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, David A Wall/Risk Mgmt/LON/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Sage/LON/ECT@ECT  Subject: Prime Broker Accounts

Sara & Cheryl,

Could you please provide a status on where we stand on the transfer of the 
Credit book from ENA/ECT to ECI at Goldman and Morgan.

I had previously asked you to hold up on Morgan until the Bear issue was 
resolved.  I am hoping we do not have to much effort ahead of us to move 
these two accounts over.

Thanks,

Tom