Subject: News-Brent's Daughter No. 2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

I just got off the phone with Brent.  He was at the hospital getting ready to 
take his daughter home and stopped to talk further with the doctor.  Brent 
mentioned that when he had appendicitis, his symptoms weren't the "standard" 
symptoms.  This got the doctor to thinking so he told Brent to hold off while 
he checked something on the tests they had taken.   Brent's daughter is now 
scheduled for surgery today to take out her appendix!  

Brent will not be in today, but will probably be in the office tomorrow for a 
few hours.

-Becky
 
----- Forwarded by Becky Spencer/HOU/ECT on 04/25/2001 10:02 AM -----

	Becky Spencer
	04/25/2001 09:24 AM
		 
		 To: Swap Group
		 cc: Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Suzanne 
Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Becky Spencer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carolyn 
George/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Holly Keiser/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Keegan Farrell/NA/Enron@Enron, Nita Garcia/NA/Enron@Enron, Esmeralda 
Gonzalez/ENRON@enronXgate
		 Subject: News-Brent's Daughter

I talked with Brent this morning.  It appears that his daughter does not have 
appendicitis.  She has been running a fever, her white count was down, and 
she had fluid collecting in her abdominal area.  The doctors were baffled as 
to where this fluid was coming from.   As of this morning, Brent's daughter 
is showing signs of improvement; her white count is better and her fever is 
going down.  Doctors now think she has some kind of infection that is running 
its course.    Brent will know more later today when he speaks to the doctors 
about test results.   

-Becky