Subject: FW: E:mailing vs Faxing Confirmations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Physical Liquids group is proposing that they begin e-mailing 
Confirmations rather than faxing.  Does anyone have any issues with us doing 
the same for Financial deals?

Thanks,
Joe Hunter

---------------------- Forwarded by Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT on 04/24/2001 
03:59 PM ---------------------------

	Samuel Schott
	04/24/2001 03:27 PM
	
To: Bill D Hare/HOU/ECT@ect, Marilyn Colbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sundar 
Chitradurga/Enron@EnronXGate
cc: Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: FW: E:mailing vs Faxing Confirmations

	

I believe that we should have a meeting on this before we respond.

Sundar, when can you meet for a few minutes?

Joe, let me know if you would like to attend or conference in.

Thanks !!

Samuel x3-9890 (GCP)
Enron Net Works _ Global Data Management

---------------------- Forwarded by Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT on 04/24/2001 03:19 
PM ---------------------------
From: Herbert Goodwin/ENRON@enronXgate on 04/24/2001 01:16 PM
To: Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: FW: E:mailing vs Faxing

Sam, your name was passed along to me as someone that maybe able to help us. 
We are investigating the prospect of emailing our confirmations vs faxing 
them and one of the things that came up was the possibility of a drop box 
email address for the counterparty involved that would be setup in the global 
counterparty system. Any ideas off the top of your head of what it might take 
to get this information included in the global counterparty system?  

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Goodwin, Herbert  
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 10:41 AM
To: Flores, Nony
Subject: FW: E:mailing vs Faxing

Nony, there is some discussing around developing an email process for our 
confirmations (vs. faxing) and we are wanting to get an opinion from Legal on 
the proposal. Can you please let me know what Legal's feelings would be about 
such a process? Thanks. 

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Sorenson, Jefferson D.  
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 3:07 PM
To: Goodwin, Herbert; Loukanis, Linda K.
Cc: Stubbs, Shelly; Bruce, Michelle; Denson, Mary Jane; Gonzales, Alexia; 
Goodwin, Herbert; Harris, Stephanie L; Loukanis, Linda K.; Nelson, Damian; 
Schultz, Michelle; Scully, James
Subject: E:mailing vs Faxing

Herbert - Would you please investigate what it would take for us to begin 
E:mailing our confirmations as opposed to faxing.  Check with Legal, Ron 
Nolte, and Global Counterparty.

Linda - let's see about starting Freight off this way.

I would like to go this route if possible.

thanks,
Jeff