Subject: Report for PulpPaper Intranet site
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 06:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Peter:  I am attaching a sample report from the confidentiality agreement 
database that lists executed ca's prepared for the pulp and paper origination 
group.  The report was requested by the Carol Jean Marshall through Peter.  I 
believe she is designing the site for the group.  I thought it was 
appropriate for legal personnel handling those ca's to know of the request 
and look at the probable report.  

I am listing only executed agreements.  I can update the report and email it 
to be placed on the website.  The website will not interact with the database 
in any way.  

If any of these agreements cover transactions that are sensitive and the 
existence of an agreement should be limited to as few people as possible, 
please let me know,  and be sure to call such agreements to my attention in 
the future.  If you know of agreements that are not reflected here, please 
let me know.    The trading paralegals have been labelling pulp and paper 
agreements as such.

Let me know if you have questions or comments.  Carol asked about a similar 
report for the steel origination group as well.

Kay C. Young
Legal Specialist
Enron North America Corp.
713-853-6794 Phone
713-646-3393 Fax
[email-masked]