Subject: Transition
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 05:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mary, Sara and Brent:
Mark H. has asked me to join Elizabeth's group which I have agreed to do 
while I continue to support Julia's group on the physical trading side.  I 
plan to meet with Mark T. later this week to go over what files I will keep 
and what files I will not keep.  My tentative plan is to finish all of the 
day to day stuff and to hand over most of the special projects/ longer term 
stuff.  With that in mind, please give some thought about who should handle 
the hedge fund work, Canada back-up, the KCS VPP, coordinating our offsite 
and the remaining legal/credit conferences, negotiating the Japan ISDA's (I 
have created the forms and drafts of Schedules have been sent out), point 
person for EIM financial trading issues, and credit derivatives back-up and 
let me know what you think. 

Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]