Subject: EGM Legal Group - Legal Forms Directory
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

We are in the process of restructuring the EGM Legal Forms Directory so that 
our forms and precedents can be available to everyone who works full or 
part-time in the group.  The goal is to centralize all forms and precedents 
pertaining to each of the commodities and businesses supported by EGM Legal.  
A "precedent" would be a document from a deal you have worked on or otherwise 
that you think other members of the group should have access to in order to 
get ideas for developing other documents and agreements.  Precedents will not 
necessarily be converted to forms, and accordingly, would be used without 
form reliability.  A "form" would be a document already approved as a form 
within Enron Legal or EGM Legal.  We are going to establish a process for 
approval of forms, the details of which will be disseminated at a later 
time.  In order to facilitate this process, we have set up a special working 
folder as indicated below:

A "Drafts" folder for each of the attorneys in our group has been set up in 
"O:\Legal\Global Markets\Forms\DRAFTS". We are still working on providing 
access to the directory to the Australia and Japan offices. Nony or Martha 
will contact David and Jane, respectively, to provide an alternate way to 
send the documents from those offices.

Please select the documents that you would like to add to the Forms Directory 
for EGM Legal and have your assistant copy these documents into the 
respective folder for clean up.  When copying them into the folder, they 
should be "saved as" or renamed with "YOUR INITIALS" (e.g., "DRR" for Dan 
Rogers, etc.).  This way we will know whom the forms belong to for questions 
during the clean up process.  Once finalized, the initials will be dropped 
from the document name; howeverthey would be included in the document 
footer.  Nony and Martha are available to assist you with this step in the 
process.

Please send an e-mail to Martha and Nony with the name and number of files 
you have placed into the folder.

So that we can have a good database from which to develop our forms directory 
for the benefit of all of us, please complete the above process by Tuesday, 
May 15.

Please feel free to contact Martha Braddy, Nony Flores, or me with any 
comments/questions you may have. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in 
this important effort.

Regards, Alan