Subject: Name Overlay 04/19/01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 01:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Does this name change mean anything to us yet?  Our transactions are with the 
Chase Manhattan Bank, not Chase Manhattan Corp. (which I presume is the 
parent of the Bank)  Will our ISDA agreement be updated or changed?  Should 
we continue to do business as usual for the time being and notify you if the 
confirmation format changes at all or references a different agreement?
---------------------- Forwarded by Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT on 04/20/2001 08:00 
AM ---------------------------

Cheryl Johnson@ENRON
04/19/2001 09:11 PM
To: Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lane Alexander/HOU/EES@EES, Amelia 
Alland/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bridgette 
Anderson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Arfan Aziz/LON/ECT@ECT, Cyndie 
Balfour-Flanagan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Edward D Baughman/Enron@EnronXGate, Bryce 
Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberlee A Bennick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathryn 
Bussell/Enron@EnronXGate, Lisa Berg Carver/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anne 
Bike/Corp/Enron@Enron, Georgia Blanchard/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer 
Blay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda 
S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lesli Campbell/Enron@EnronXGate, Anthony 
Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sylvia A Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cary M 
Carrabine/Corp/Enron@Enron@ECT, Kelly Carrington/ENRON@enronXgate, Clem 
Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Boyd Coble/HOU/EES@EES, 
Marilyn Colbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brad Coleman/Enron@EnronXGate, Donna 
Consemiu/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike 
Croucher/Enron@EnronXGate, Lisa Cousino/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Romeo D'Souza/Enron@EnronXGate, Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cheryl Dawes/CAL/ECT@ECT, Sherry Dawson/NA/Enron@Enron, Rhonda L 
Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Russell Diamond/Enron@EnronXGate, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ralph Douglas/HOU/EES@EES, Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Elledge/NA/Enron@Enron, Faye 
Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Diane Ellstrom/Enron@EnronXGate, Veronica 
Espinoza/Enron@EnronXGate, Enron Europe Global Contracts and Facilities, 
Enron Europe Global CounterParty/LON/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/Enron@EnronXGate, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Irene 
Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hoong P Foon/Enron@EnronXGate, 
Randall L Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scotty Gilbert/TOR/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Gillette/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carolyn Gilley/Enron@EnronXGate, Sharon 
Gonzales/NA/Enron@ENRON, Winston Goodbody/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amita 
Gosalia/LON/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/Enron@EnronXGate, Walter 
Guidroz/Enron@EnronXGate, Andrea R Guillen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sanjeev 
Gupta/Enron@EnronXGate, Bob M Hall/Enron@EnronXGate, D Todd 
Hall/Enron@EnronXGate, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Bill D Hare/HOU/ECT@ect, 
Kenneth M Harmon/Enron@EnronXGate, Cathy L Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy 
Hedstrom/CAL/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth L Hernandez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F 
Herod/Enron@EnronXGate, Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT@ect, Liz 
Hillman/Corp/Enron@Enron, Nathan L Hlavaty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carla 
Hoffman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Jim Homco/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cindy Horn/LON/ECT@ECT, Larry Joe 
Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tammie Huthmacher/NA/Enron@Enron, Rahil 
Jafry/Enron@EnronXGate, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L 
Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nanette Kettler/Enron@EnronXGate, Troy 
Klussmann/Enron@EnronXGate, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen 
Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cregg 
Lancaster/HOU/EES@EES, Monica Lande/LON/ECT@ECT, Shemeika S 
Landry/Enron@EnronXGate, Jenny Latham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle 
Laurant/NA/Enron@Enron, Elsie Lew/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrew H 
Lewis/Enron@EnronXGate, Jim Little/Enron@EnronXGate, Kori Loibl/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Kelly Lombardi/NA/Enron@Enron, Scott F Lytle/Enron@EnronXGate, Matilda 
Machado/CAL/ECT@ECT, Hillary Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Chris 
Mallory/PDX/ECT@ECT, Richard C McKeel/CAL/ECT@ECT, Errol 
McLaughlin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nidia Mendoza/Enron@EnronXGate, Julie 
Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard A Miley/Enron@EnronXGate, Bruce 
Mills/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott Mills/HOU/EES@EES, Patrice L 
Mims/Enron@EnronXGate, Glenda D Mitchell/Enron@EnronXGate, Jason 
Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom E Moore/Enron@EnronXGate, Jeremy Morris/PDX/ECT@ECT, 
Michael W Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Newberger/ENRON@enronXgate, Tracy 
Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Debbie Nicholls/LON/ECT@ECT, John L Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jennifer Oliver/EU/Enron@Enron, B Scott Palmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Anita K Patton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Regina Perkins/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Pinion/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip Platter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sylvia S 
Pollan/Enron@EnronXGate, John D Powell/Enron@EnronXGate, Product Control - 
Houston, Joan Quick/Enron@EnronXGate, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P 
Reinhardt/Enron@EnronXGate, Brant Reves/Enron@EnronXGate, Stacey 
Richardson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Richter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Oscar 
Rivera/Enron@EnronXGate, Suzy Robey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice 
Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos J Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sam 
Round/Enron@EnronXGate, Marilyn M Schoppe/Enron@EnronXGate, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brad Schneider/Corp/Enron@Enron, James 
Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Dianne Seib/CAL/ECT@ECT, Lynn E 
Shivers/LON/ECT@ECT, Michele Small/LON/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Susan Smith/Enron@EnronXGate, Jefferson D Sorenson/Enron@EnronXGate, Carrie 
Southard/LON/ECT@ECT, Willie Stewart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Geoff 
Storey/Enron@EnronXGate, Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Connie 
Sutton/Enron@EnronXGate, John Swinney/Enron@EnronXGate, Kate 
Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT, Vance L Taylor/Enron@EnronXGate, Spencer Teel/HOU/EES@EES, 
Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, Veronica 
Thompson/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Mark D Thorne/Enron@EnronXGate, Philippe 
Travis/LON/ECT@ECT, Susan D Trevino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Valderrama/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Laura Vargas/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Claire Viejou/LON/ECT@ECT, Elsa 
Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ellen Wallumrod/NA/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Watson/HOU/EES@EES, Colette Weinreich/HOU/EES@EES, George 
Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey W White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karin Williams/HOU/EES@EES, 
Sony Wilson/Enron@EnronXGate, O'Neal D Winfree/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christa 
Winfrey/Enron@EnronXGate, Jeremy Wong/Enron@EnronXGate, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Name Overlay 04/19/01

The Chase Manhattan Corporation (Survivor) merged with J. P. Morgan & Co. 
Incorporated and changed its name concurrently to J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.  
See the attached for details.