Subject: Arkansas Counsel
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone in our outside counsel database for Arkansas. If so, please advise 
Sara.
----- Forwarded by Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT on 04/19/2001 06:08 PM -----

	Kaye Ellis
	04/19/2001 05:11 PM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], Sandi M 
Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gail Brownfeld/Enron@EnronXGate, Robert 
Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Teresa G Bushman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dominic 
Carolan/Enron@EnronXGate, Robert Carter/Contractor/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M 
Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nancy 
Corbet/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Ned E 
Crady/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Eddy Daniels/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Angela Y Davis/NA/Enron@Enron, Peter del Vecchio/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrew Edison/NA/Enron@Enron, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert H 
George/NA/Enron@Enron, James Grace/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Barbara N 
Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON, Wayne Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent 
Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Anne C Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan Lyons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Travis McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet H 
Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janice R Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marcus 
Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON, Francisco Pinto 
Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Coralina 
Rivera/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Michael A Robison/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Daniel R Rogers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Elizabeth 
Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank 
Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Lance Schuler-Legal/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron, Carol St 
Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked]@ECT, Lou Stoler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
John Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Randy 
Young/NA/Enron@Enron, Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Arkansas Counsel

Sara Shackleton would like to know if you have ever retained Arkansas counsel 
(particularly utility/co-op issues).

If you have, please respond to Sara today if possible.

Thank you,
Kaye