Subject: RE: Con Ed of NY
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 05:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Looks good to me.  We will need to amend our outgoing gty by increasing the 
amount from $10MM to $20MM and also expand gty coverage to cover all agmts 
which are financially settled w/ ENA.

Ed Sacks

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Panus, Stephanie  
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 11:25 AM
To: Sacks, Edward
Cc: Shackleton, Sara
Subject: Con Ed of NY

Ed,

Please review the attached revised confirm for Con Ed.  The revision is to 
the Exposure Threshold/Credit Ratings on page 1 of Annex B-1.  As ENA does 
not have a credit rating above BBB+, we have inserted $20 mil. (the BBB+ 
threshold) for those ratings above BBB+.

Please contact either Sara or myself.

Thanks,
Stephanie

 << File: 153Aconf (Con Ed NY).doc >> 

Sara - I spoke to Clement about the revised guaranty and have emailed him 
clean and blacklined copies.