Subject: Re: ISDA Master Agreement with Morgan Stanley Capital Services Inc. ("MSCS")
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

We have a signed ISDA and CSA dated 26th October 2000 between Enron Credit 
Ltd and Morgan Stanley Credit Products Ltd (Cayman).
I wasn't aware of anything else.

From: Sara Shackleton on 19/04/2001 09:01 CDT
To: Aaron Armstrong/LON/ECT@ECT, Denis O'Connell/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Kinneman/Enron@EnronXGate, William Stuart/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Tanya Rohauer/Enron@EnronXGate, Rod Nelson/LON/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Sage/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: ISDA Master Agreement with Morgan Stanley Capital Services Inc. 
("MSCS")

All:

I received a draft master agreement from MSCS for proposed execution with 
Enron North America Corp.  Are any of you trying to push execution of this 
agreement?  Have either of Enron Credit, Inc. or Enron Credit Limited been 
speaking with MSCS about this?

Please advise.  Thanks.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]